- Researcher Natural Language Processing (HLT-NLP)
- Machine Learning Techniques for Information Extraction
- Semi-Automatic Generation of Thematic Lexical Resources
- Application of Statistical Parsing Techniques to Italian
- Information Extraction in the Biomedical Domain
I have been a permanent researcher at FBK-irst, formerly ITC-irst, since 1989. My interests include machine learning techniques for Information Extraction, semi-automatic generation of thematic lexical resources, and application of statistical parsing techniques to Italian.
The papers are listed in reverse chronological order.
If you are interested in some publication, send me a message at the following email address:
lavelli [at] fbk [dot] eu.