- Natural Language Processing
I am currently in my first year of the Erasmus Mundus European Master’s in Language and Communication Technologies at the University of Trento, Italy. I received my B.Sc. in computational linguistics from Saint Petersburg State University, Russia. I joined the HLT-MT group at FBK as an intern, my research project concerned domain adaptation in neural machine translation.
- Panicheva P., Mirzagitova A., Ledovaya Ya. Semantic Feature Aggregation for Gender Identification in Russian Facebook (2017) // Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language. AINL 2017. Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol 789. Springer.
- Erofeeva A.R., Mitrofanova O.A. Automatic Assignment of Topic Labels in Topic Models for Russian Text Corpora (2017) // Structural and Applied Linguistics (SPbSU), vol. 12. [In Russian]
- Moskvina A.D., Mitrofanova O.A., Erofeeva A.R., Charabet Ya.K. Automatic Keyword and Keyphrase Extraction in Russian Texts Using the RAKE Algorithm (Rapid Automatic Keyword Extraction) // Proceedings of the International Conference “Corpus Linguistics – 2017”, St. Petersburg. [In Russian]
- Mirzagitova A., Mitrofanova O. Automatic Assignment of Labels in Topic Modelling for Russian Corpora (2016) // Proceedings of the 7th International Speech Communication Association Tutorial and Research Workshop on Experimental Linguistics ExLing 2016.
- Kocharov D., Kachkovskaia T., Mirzagitova A., Skrelin P. (2016), Combination of Syntactic and Prosodic Features for Prosodic Boundary Detection in Russian // Springer’s Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence: Statistical Language and Speech Processing, 4th International Conference, SLSP 2016, Pilsen, Czech Republic, October 11-12, 2016.
- Mirzagitova A.R. (2015), Realisation of statistical machine translation based on a Tatar-Russian parallel corpus of legal texts // Proceedings of the III International Conference on Turkic Languages Processing TurkLang’2015, Kazan. [In Russian]
- Panicheva P .V ., Protopopova E.V ., Mirzagitova A.R., Mitrofanova O.A. (2015), Development of an NLP Toolkit for Morphological Analysis of Russian Text Corpora Based on Pymorphy and NLTK // Proceedings of the International Conference “Corpus Linguistics – 2015”, St. Petersburg, Russia. [In Russian]
- Krasavina V.D., Mirzagitova A.R. (2015), Search Optimization for LEADSCANNER System by Means of Automatic Keyword and Keyphrase Extraction // Proceedings of the International Conference “Corpus Linguistics – 2015”, St. Petersburg. [In Russian]