- Program Manager Smart Community Lab (SC-Lab)
Center for Information and Communication Technology
- Automotive Industry
- Urban Mobility
- Street Smart Retail
- Data-driven innovation
- Innovation platforms
- Business ecosystems
- Public-private partnerships
- Responsible for the Automotive strategy and business development at the Smart Cities and Communities Impact Area.
- Co-head of Digital Finance Innovation Lab (DFIL). The lab is a joint endeavour with GFT/Italy, a company that has presence in eleven countries with a Global Delivery Workforce of 5,500 people.
- Co-head of TECNOPUC-FBK Joint Lab. TECNOPUC is the 1st Technology and Science Park in Brazil by Anprotec, and hosts more than 130 companies and 6,500 people.
- Over 20 years of experience in innovation management and business development of ICT, working in multidisciplinary teams of research institutions, public organizations, universities, large companies, and start-ups.
- Proven track record in fundraising, developing and managing strategic projects in the domains of smart cities, smart retail and digital finance, working in collaboration with several organizations in Brazil, Italy, Finland, the UK, the US, Germany, and France.
- Considerable international experience with strong track records in leading complex organizations, negotiating with multiple stakeholders, co-founder and board member of startups, and fundraising from public and private sources.
- Key achievement: launch and management of the High Impact Initiative in “Street Smart Retail” at the EIT Digital, focusing on research, innovation, start-up creation and business development. In the last four years, Street Smart Retail delivered 50+ innovative service solutions to key premium customers in Europe, North America, Asia and Latin America.
- PhD in Innovation Management from Polytechnic of Milan/Italy
- MBA in Enterprise Management from IBGEN/Brazil
- BEng in Electronics Engineering from PUCRS/Brazil